|App Name||Voice Access v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 15637 )|
Voice Entry helps anybody who has issue manipulating a contact display (e.g. as a result of paralysis, tremor, or short-term harm) use their Android system by voice.
Voice Entry gives many voice instructions for:
– Primary navigation (e.g. “return”, “go dwelling”, “open Gmail”)
– Controlling the present display (e.g. “faucet subsequent”, “scroll down”)
– Textual content modifying and dictation (e.g. “kind hey”, “substitute espresso with tea”)
It’s also possible to say “Assist” any time to see a brief record of instructions.
Voice Entry features a tutorial which introduces the most typical voice instructions (beginning Voice Entry, tapping, scrolling, fundamental textual content modifying, and getting assist).
You should use the Google Assistant to start out Voice Entry by saying “Hey Google, Voice Entry”. To do that, you’ll have to allow “Hey Google” detection. It’s also possible to faucet both the Voice Entry notification or a blue Voice Entry button and begin speaking.
To pause Voice Entry quickly, simply say “cease listening”. To disable Voice Entry fully, go to Settings > Accessibility > Voice Entry and switch off the swap.
For added help, see Voice Entry assist.
– Assistant fixes: say “Hey Google, Voice Entry” to start out Voice Entry, or “Hey Google, what are shrimps?” to make use of the Assistant.
– New interface: new standing bar, suggestions, and cursor. Say “Present labels” to see icon names.
– New instructions: attempt “Seek for burgers” in Maps, “Reply name” to take a name, or “Take a screenshot” to… you guessed it.
Upgrading? You’ll have to grant microphone entry by tapping an on-screen permission. Voice Entry won’t work till that is granted.
Copyright© 2021 apkdz android store - Theme by APKDZ.COM